Keep in mind that there are certain requirements for labels (contact your local agricultural and/or business offices for your specific requirements).
Here are some basics:
1. All require a clear and legible label.
2. The word “Honey” should be readily visible
3. The type of forage the bees used to create the honey: “Wildflower Honey”, or “Clover Honey”, etc.
4. You must also include the weight of the honey excluding the packaging.
- This should be displayed in the lower third portion of your label and clearly display both grams and ounces ( One ounce equals 28.35 grams and one pound (16 ounces) equals 453.59 grams.)
Here are more examples on Zazzle:
Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper