The most basic item that anyone with a business needs is a business card to hand out to prospective clients. This should have the basic contact information, including: Name of business, contact name, contact number (usually a phone number). Most will have a street address for their location, if you do most of your business over the phone and/or internet, you will need the phone number and a web site address.
Most people will have all of this information on one side of the card, leaving the back blank.
(Click on the images to see the product page and view both sides of the card)
BOTH SIDES OF THE CARD SHOULD BE USED
- List services, products, store hours, etc. on one side, with contact information on the other.
- The first card shows the business name on one side with the contact information and product list on the other.
- This second card had hours of operation on the reverse side.
- Split contact information between both sides
- This card has basic information and one image on one side and a second image with website and business name on the other side.